Duration:1 or 2 days
Participants:Minimum participants per date 6 people in 3 vehicles, which will be double. In case of fewer participants, the organizer may cancel the event.
28.05. – 29.05.2022 (1 and 2 days)
01.06. – 02.06.2022 (1 and 2 days)
25.06. – 26.06.2022 (1 and 2 days)
20.07. – 21.07.2022 (1 and 2 days)
23.07. – 24.07.2022 (1 and 2 days)
01.10. – 02.10.2022 (1 and 2 days)
08.10. – 09.10.2022 (1 and 2 days)
Classic car tour through the Black Forest
Our Black Forest classic car tour takes you to fascinating stage destinations and selected locations such as the Black Forest High Road, Baiersbronn, the Allerheiligen monastery ruins and waterfalls, the Nagold dam, Baden-Baden and MOTORWORLD Region Stuttgart.
Enjoy gorgeous roads and stylish classics!
Our tours can be booked as one or two-day events on fixed dates!
Choose from over 70 classic cars your favorite vehicle that suits you.
Possible vehicle models e.g.:
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, Fiat 500 C Topolino, Ford Thunderbird, Jaguar E-Type 5.3, Mercedes Benz 280 SE, Porsche 911 S, Triumph Stag, and many more.
899.00 € – 1,999.00 € per person
Program example for the classic car tour Black Forest
Day 1, start at 09:00 a.m.:
- Safety briefing start location, MOTORWORLD Region Stuttgart
- Lunch in the hut of the Hotel Traube-Tonbach in Baiersbronn
- Coffee break at Weitenburg Castle in Starzach
- 1-day event:
Return journey to MOTORWORLD Region Stuttgart, farewell / end of the event
- Continue after lunch via Schloss Eberstein (coffee break) to the stage destination Hotel Roomers in Baden-Baden, dinner at moriki or THE GRILL at the Casino Baden-Baden.
- End in the Rooftopbar Bar
Day 2, 09.00 am to approx. 17.00 pm:
- Drive along the Black Forest high road via Lake Mummel to the Allerheiligen monastery ruins, lunch at the monastery ruins or the Sattelei hut in Baiersbronn.
- Continue via the Nagoldtalsperre back to Motorworld in Böblingen.
We are happy to organize your individual tour on request!
Also take a look at our sports car tours !
Image sources: drive in motion, Hotel Traube-Tonbach, Schloss Weiterburg, Roomers Baden-Baden, MOTORWORLD Region Stuttgart, Pixabay
Classic Cars, several
1-day event, 2-day event
- Various vintage car models
incl. approx. 170 free kilometers 1-day classic car tour and approx. 300 free kilometers 2-day tour
- Transfer & Fuel
- 1 replacement vehicle included
- Technical support, including accommodation/expenses
- Transfer costs from/to V8 Hotel Böblingen
- 1 B&B in 5* Hotel Roomers in Baden-Baden or other hotel (2-day tour)
- 1 dinner with 3-course menu (2-day tour)
- Drinks and small snacks “on board”
- Designed roadbook in vintage style / Digital route via kurviger.de
- 1 or 2 x lunch in the Black Forest
- Soft drinks during the tour
- 1 or 2 x coffee break with pastries
- Planning, roadbook and tour guide
To bring along
- Original driver’s license and identity card or passport
- Comfortable clothing (smart casual) and shoes
- A warm jacket and/or rain jacket
- If necessary, own respiratory protection mask (FFP2 mask is mandatory, other masks are not accepted!)
- Good mood!
- Please bring your original driver’s license and ID card or passport to the event
- A deductible applies to the sports cars in the event of a claim. The deposit amount is between 2.000,00 – 10.000,00 € depending on the vehicle category. This amount is to be deposited before the start of the event by bank transfer or on site as a deposit
- Our GTC apply
- The distance and hygiene rules according to the Infection Protection Act apply