Duration:approx. 8 hours
Participants:10 – 20 persons, depending on availability and written booking confirmation from us
Driver training on the Boxberg
Our training program on the Boxberg is suitable for all sports car drivers who want to perfect their driving skills without neglecting the pleasure of driving. Experience with us 8 hours of sporty driving safety training in the speed range close to the freeway.
Participation in your own sports car or in a sports car provided to you (Porsche and Tesla Model 3), with double occupants and in a rolling system
945.00 € – 2,249.00 €
- Braking exercises from 100-200 km/h (wet & dry)
- Guided rides on the handling course as ideal line training
- Guided drives in the high-speed oval
- Tail breakout and drifting exercises
- Sporty steering & cornering technique courses
Sports Car Training
- 3x circuit as section ideal line training as well as free driving
- Guided lively laps in high speed oval
- Tail-breaking & drifting exercises on irrigated special tracks (no tire wear)
- Until 08:30 a.m.: Individual arrival, breakfast, program presentation, group allocation
Perfection training: First instruction on the vehicle braking program in different speed ranges, curve technique, rear breakout training
12:45 pm: Drivers Lunch
Ideal training on the handling course, high-speed oval, sporty final: Fight of Champions.
16:30: Final with all groups, farewell, individual departure
own vehicle, Porsche/Tesla Model 3 Mix – double occupation, Porsche/Tesla Model 3 Mix – single occupation, Porsche GT3 Option with double driving time
All services that are not part of the order confirmation.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Driver’s license and identity card
- We will send out a detailed briefing on the event approx. 1 week before the respective event date.
- If necessary own respiratory protection mask (FFP2-mask is mandatory, other masks are not accepted!)
- there is an obligation to obtain a driver’s license
- Minimum age 25 years
- Our general terms and conditions, data protection regulations and photo and film permissions apply
- Participation according to StVZO
- Max. 6 vehicles per group / coaching included
- Wearing a helmet is not necessary, but recommended
- Accompanying persons are possible for an additional charge.
- Children under 16 years of age at the track only after consultation
- Max. Max. 103 dB phon allowed (when participating with your own sports car)
- 10.000,00 € deductible in case of damage
- Trackday insurance is possible at an extra charge
- Our terms and conditions and those of the track operators apply.
- The deductible in the event of a claim is 10.000,00 €
- Our data protection regulations as well as our photo and film permissions apply
- Before the start of the event a disclaimer must be signed
- The training does not serve to achieve maximum speeds
- The rules of distance and hygiene in the corona crisis according to the Infection Protection Act apply
- Accompanying persons are possible for an extra charge
- Children are unfortunately not allowed on the test site. Young people from 16 years of age after consultation and approval by the track operator.