Duration:approx. 5 hours
Participants:Only small groups with approx. 4-5 vehicles - Top Exclusive!
Porsche Experience Center Hockenheimring
Time for something to turn again!
In cooperation with the Porsche Experience Center Hockenheimring, we have created an exclusive Porsche driver training course for you, which is specially designed for us and can only be booked with us – at fixed dates!
2.8 km of pure driving fun await you on the PEC’s own circuit. With numerous curves and chicanes, it is not only the drivers who are pushed to their limits, but also the vehicles – and that at top speeds of up to 200 km/h. This will bring you a decisive step closer to the fascination of Porsche.
The track was designed by none other than the “Pope” of all Formula 1 tracks in the world: Hermann Tilke
Learn to control speeds, master tight turns and chicanes. Intensify your driving skills on different dynamic surfaces, such as a skid plate or circular tracks.
Plus a state-of-the-art drift course with a special surface. Freely according to the motto: If you drive crosswise, you see more! Or – as Walter Röhrl says: “At the end of the day, we have more flies on the side window than on the front window!”
1,099.00 € – 1,699.00 €
Driver training in your own Porsche
Handling course and drift training, participation with your own Porsche sports car
Handling course and drift training in the provided sports car, single occupation
Possible vehicles: Porsche 911, Taycan, 718 Spyder, Macan, Panamera or Cayenne
On request and additional costs: GT4, Porsche turbo, GT3
Auf Anfrage und Verfügbarkeit: Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport or Porsche 911 GT/918 Spyder.
Training in 1:1 individual coaching possible on request! Only for already experienced Porsche drivers!
- until 11:00 Arrival and accreditation
- Porsche Drift Training
- 01:30 pm Lunch break
- Porsche driver training in 2 Porsche vehicles to choose from
- 03:30 Coffee break
- 04:00 Farewell
own Porsche, Porsche Option (single occupation)
All services that are not part of the order confirmation.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Driver’s license and identity card
- we send a detailed briefing about the event approx. 1 week before the respective event date
- If necessary, own respiratory protection mask (FFP2 mask is mandatory, other masks are not accepted!)
- Participation exclusively with a Porsche vehicle
(own Porsche or as a provided Porsche)
- Minimum age 18 years
- Children under 16 years of age at the track only after consultation
- Conclusion of a trackday insurance possible for an additional charge
- Our terms and conditions and those of the Porsche Experience Center Hockenheimring apply.
- The deductible in the event of a claim is € 3,000.00 and € 5,000.00 for GT and turbo respectively
- Our data protection regulations as well as our photo and film permissions apply