Participants:min. 8 persons, in case of less than 8 participants either the TN price will increase or the tour will be cancelled. If there are more than 10 participants, the price per participant is reduced! Please feel free to contact us if you are interested!
16./17./18./24. April 2022 – from 12:00 a.m.
25./26./27. Juli 2022 – from 02:00 p.m.
06./07./27./28. August 2022 – from 02:00 p.m.
Trackday Autodromo di Modena
The Modena Autodrome was a race track on the outskirts of Modena in Italy. The route had a length of 2.4 km. It was opened in 1950 and was crossed by a runway about 1.6 km long, which was used by the local flying club. The circuit has hosted nine editions of the Modena Grand Prix for F1 and F2 race cars, the last in 1961. Until 1975, other racing events (sports cars, Grand Touring, Formula Junior, motorcycles) were held at the circuit.
Experience our Trackday Autodromo di Modena with a Ferrari Challenge or Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo race car or enjoy an optional ride on the track with your own sports car.
The track experience is exclusively rounded off by a guided tour of Parma or Bologna and a guided tour of the Ferrari Museum or Ferrari factory, and can be extended by optional services on request.
349.00 € – 999.00 € per person
Trackday Autodromo di Modena – sample program
- Individual arrival to Parma or Bologna
- Check-in 4*star hotel
- City tour followed by dinner in the city
- Shuttle service to the Ferrari Museum or Ferrari Factory
- Guided tour of the Ferrari Museum or Ferrari Factory
- Shuttle service to the race track in Modena
- Trackday with a Ferrari Challenge or Lamborghini race car
- Optional: 15 min. Drive your own sports car on the race track
- Shuttle service to Ristorante Montana or dinner at the Ferrari Museum
- Shuttle service to Bologna or Parma
- Individual program and departure
- We will be happy to assist you with your flight booking or VIP shuttle booking!
- The arrival with one of our sports cars is also possible for an extra charge.
Min. 8 persons, in case of less than 8 participants either the TN price will increase or the tour will be cancelled. If there are more than 10 participants, the price per participant is reduced! Please feel free to contact us if you are interested!
Example procedure evening training
- 05:30 p.m. 17:30 Registration of guests at the Autodromo di Modena
- 05:45 p.m. Technical briefing
- 06:00 p.m. Ride on the track with your FERRARI or LAMBORGHINI
- 07:15 p.m. Optional 15 min. Drive your own sports car on the race track
- 07:30 p.m. End of activities on the track
- A disclaimer from the race track must be signed on site