Participants:min. 8 persons, in case of less than 8 participants either the TN price will increase or the tour will be cancelled. If there are more than 10 participants, the price per participant is reduced! Please feel free to contact us if you are interested!
Trackday Autodromo di Modena
Time: 14:00 h
The Modena Autodrome was a race track on the outskirts of Modena in Italy. The route had a length of 2.4 km. It was opened in 1950 and was crossed by a runway about 1.6 km long, which was used by the local flying club. The track hosted nine editions of the Modena Grand Prix for F1 and F2 race cars, the last in 1961. Until 1975, other racing events (sports cars, Grand Touring, Formula Junior, motorcycles) were held at the circuit.
Experience our Trackday Autodromo di Modena with a Ferrari Challenge or Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo race car or enjoy an optional ride on the track with your own sports car.
The track experience is exclusively rounded off by a guided tour of Parma or Bologna and a guided tour of the Ferrari Museum or Ferrari factory, and can be extended by optional services on request.
349.00 € – 999.00 € per person
- Additional information
- Sample program:
- Services included
- Not included
- Important information
Trackday Autodromo di Modena – sample program
- Individual arrival to Parma or Bologna
- Check-in 4*star hotel
- City tour followed by dinner in the city
- Shuttle service to the Ferrari Museum or Ferrari Factory
- Guided tour of the Ferrari Museum or Ferrari Factory
- Shuttle service to the race track in Modena
- Trackday with a Ferrari Challenge or Lamborghini race car
- Optional: 15 min. Drive your own sports car on the race track
- Shuttle service to Ristorante Montana or dinner at the Ferrari Museum
- Shuttle service to Bologna or Parma
- Individual program and departure
- We will be happy to assist you with your flight booking or VIP shuttle booking!
- The arrival with one of our sports cars is also possible for an extra charge.
Min. 8 persons, in case of less than 8 participants either the TN price will increase or the tour will be cancelled. If there are more than 10 participants, the price per participant is reduced! Please feel free to contact us if you are interested!
Example procedure evening training
- 05:30 p.m. 17:30 Registration of guests at the Autodromo di Modena
- 05:45 p.m. Technical briefing
- 06:00 p.m. Ride on the track with your FERRARI or LAMBORGHINI
- 07:15 p.m. Optional 15 min. Drive your own sports car on the race track
- 07:30 p.m. End of activities on the track
- Use of the track Autodromo di Modena – non-exclusive
- Familiarization round with our pilot at the wheel
- Approved helmet with intercom
- Instructor support
- First briefing with descriptive route video and vehicle
- Welcome coffee
- Services Autodromo di Modena
- Gadgets Autodromo di Modena
- Insurance rental vehicles
- 4/5 rounds video
- Flight booking
- Rent a sports car for the journey
- Vehicle transport for your own sports car to the race track incl. parking in a box in the pit lane
- Additional rounds than the included
- Program adjustments
- All services that are not part of the order confirmation.
- A disclaimer from the race track must be signed on site