Duration:4 or 8 hours
Participants:1 to 20 persons, subject to availability and written booking confirmation by drive in motion
Our driver trainings and trackdays at the Hockenheimring are aimed at newcomers as well as experts and racers.
At the side of real racing pros, you’ll learn the ideal line, sharpen your skills via data analysis if desired, and safely enjoy the fascination of your sports car. Experience passion & perfection, amusement & safety in an environment with style and ambience. You participate with your own sports car or with a Porsche Bolide provided by us.
Our motto: “Less is more” – the starting places are strictly limited!
Participation is either in your own sports car or in a Porsche provided by us.
30 or 50 guided laps (RD) alternating with Porsche 911 (922), Porsche Cayman GT4 and Porsche 911 GT3 (991).
from 1,890.00 €
- Services Included
- Not Included
- To bring along
- Important Information
Trackday Hockenheimring – Newcomer
You are NEWCOMER and not regularly on trackdays. Coach-guided tours slowly bring you to the ideal line. You decide individually if and when you want to start free driving.
Trackday Hockenheimring – Expert
You are already an expert, know the race track and want to start with your experience right away at our trackdays.
During the first stint you familiarize yourself with the track conditions. You can always rely on the tips and support of our racetrack professionals.
Interested in more events that sharpen your skills?
Then take a look at our other driver trainings!
- 98dB volume
- Limited to the participation of 25 cars on the 4.57 km F1 GP track
- 5 x 40 min. free driving
- 08:30 Drivers compulsory briefing and instruction
- 09:00 Warm Up – 30 min. guided driving
- 10:15 2 x 45 min. free test & training rides – during the breaks access to the open bar as well as exchange of experiences
- 13:00 Engine rest and lunch
- 14:00 3 x 40 min. free test & training rides – during the breaks access to the open bar as well as exchange of experiences
- 17:00 End of event and individual departure
The schedule is subject to change!
pro rata track fees Hockenheimring incl. Day catering
Porsche vehicle or Porsche mix provided
Use of the provided Porsche sports and racing car fleet according to the selected booking option
Safety Plus Package – SIMPLY SAFE!!!
You feel that you & your car deserve the best possible care. Great. By choosing this option you will have the following added values:
Easy BOOKING GUARANTY
Something can always come up. In case of cancellation up to 30 days before the event, even without giving any reason, we will credit you 70% of your booking amount for the booked date.
An experienced racing coach and champion will accompany you and a maximum of 5 other drivers through your trackday. Whether on guided laps or onboard at your side a professional guides you through the day, gives you tips, tunes your chassis on request, saves you from mistakes and helps you to learn from the best.
Not only you but also your brakes and tires have a lot to do. It’s good when an experienced mechanic keeps an eye on your car, adjusting your air pressures, checking for oil and water if necessary, or constantly ensuring a clear view through clean windows.
We trust in our quality, our program and our coaches. Should you have an accident during the guided laps or alongside our coaches during onboard laps, we will grant you a compensation of up to EUR 60.000,- payout sum.
We don’t have to do that, but we want to because your success and safety are important to us.
All services that are not part of the order confirmation.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Helmet (can also be borrowed from us free of charge!)
- Driver’s license and identity card
- We will send out a detailed briefing on the event approx. 1 week before the respective event date.
- there is an obligation to obtain a driver’s license
- Minimum age 25 years
- Our general terms and conditions, data protection regulations and photo and film permissions apply
- Participation according to StVZO in the Newcomer and Expert Slot approx. 5 vehicles per group / coaching included (GT/GTS)
- Wearing a helmet is required
- Accompanying persons are possible for an additional charge.
- Children under 16 years of age at the track only after consultation
- The max. dB Phon restriction we will tell you – depending on the circuit
- 10.000,00 € deductible in case of damage
- Trackday insurance is possible at an extra charge
- Our terms and conditions and those of the track operators apply.
- The deductible in the event of a claim is 10.000,00 €
- Our data protection regulations as well as our photo and film permissions apply
- Before the start of the event a disclaimer must be signed
- The training does not serve to achieve maximum speeds
- Accompanying persons are possible for an extra charge
- Children are unfortunately not allowed on the test site. Young people from 16 years of age after consultation and approval by the track operator.
The daily updated Corona rules apply, which you please ask for yourself for Germany or the respective event country. Unfortunately, we cannot assume any guarantee or liability for this!