Duration:4 or 8 hours
Participants:10 – 20 persons, depending on availability and written booking confirmation by us
Experience the legendary Formula 1 track and face the tasks of the Trackday Nürburgring!
Braking point, shifting, turn-in point and apex are just some of these tasks – suitable for newcomers and race experts!
Real racing professionals accompany you as you learn the ideal line. If desired, you can sharpen your skills via data analysis while safely enjoying the fascination of your sports car.
The starting places at the Trackday Nürburgring are strictly limited!
Participation is either in your own sports car or in a Porsche 718, 992, GT4 or GT3 (new model!) provided by us.
1,795.00 € – 4,395.00 €
- Additional information
- Services included
- Not included
- To bring along
- Important information
Trackday Nürburgring – Newcomer
You are NEWCOMER and not regularly on trackdays. Coach-guided tours slowly bring you to the ideal line. You decide individually if and when you want to start free driving.
Trackday Nürburgring – Expert
You are already an expert, know the race track and want to start with your experience right away at our trackdays.
During the first stint you familiarize yourself with the track conditions. You can always rely on the tips and support of our racetrack professionals.
Are you interested in more trackdays?
Then take a look at our driver trainings !
own sports car, provided Porsche Mix, provided Porsche GT3 Exclusive
full day, half day afternoon, half day morning
- Limited starting places Newcomer, Expert
- Support and catering
- Local transfers hotel to the track
- Supervision by experienced instructors
- Snacks & Drinks
- Paramedic & Video Surveillance
- Photo service
All services that are not part of the order confirmation.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Helmet (can also be borrowed from us free of charge!)
- Driver’s license and identity card
- We will send out a detailed briefing on the event approx. 1 week before the respective event date.
- If necessary own respiratory protection mask (FFP2-mask is mandatory, other masks are not accepted!)
- Negative Corona Antigen Rapid Test
- there is an obligation to obtain a driver’s license
- Minimum age 25 years
- Our general terms and conditions, data protection regulations and photo and film permissions apply
- Participation according to StVZO in the Newcomer and Expert Slot approx. 5 vehicles per group / coaching included (GT/GTS)
- Wearing a helmet is required
- Accompanying persons are possible for an additional charge.
- Children under 16 years of age at the track only after consultation
- The max. dB Phon restriction we will tell you – depending on the circuit
- 10.000,00 € deductible in case of damage
- Trackday insurance is possible at an extra charge
- Our terms and conditions and those of the track operators apply.
- The deductible in the event of a claim is 10.000,00 €
- Our data protection regulations as well as our photo and film permissions apply
- Before the start of the event a disclaimer must be signed
- The training does not serve to achieve maximum speeds
- The rules of distance and hygiene in the corona crisis according to the Infection Protection Act apply
- Accompanying persons are possible for an extra charge
- Children are unfortunately not allowed on the test site. Young people from 16 years of age after consultation and approval by the track operator.