Participants:6 - 30 persons
Tesla / Porsche Taycan Munich e-drive Experience
Experience an unprecedented driving experience – whisper quiet, but at high speed!
Test for yourself how innovative Tesla vehicles with e-drive set new standards for top performance:
- Up to 772 hp engine power!
- 0 – 100 km/h in 2.7 seconds!
- up to 967 N m torque!
- 0 Emissions!
from 299.00 €
- Various Tesla models such as: Model 3, Model S and Model X
- Various Porsche Taycan models
- We will meet at 08:30 am at the Hotel Jagdschloss in Obermenzing in Munich.
- After a welcome coffee and introduction of the team and the participants we start with the safety briefing. After that there will be a briefing on the vehicles.
- All vehicles are equipped with a walkie-talkie and a roadmap.
- Our professional instructors will accompany the tour and provide you with advice and assistance.
- At various changeover points, participants have the opportunity to switch drivers and co-drivers as well as the different vehicles, so that each participant has the opportunity to drive each model once during the course of the day.
- Our route takes us along selected dream roads through the foothills of the Alps towards Lake Tegernsee.
- We make short stops at Tegernsee, Vorderiss, Kochelsee, Walchensee, Ammersee.
- After lunch, the rest of the tour takes us along a private road along the Isaarursprung to the Walchensee and Kochelsee lakes.
- Before we get on the A95, we stop at a Supercharger. There we show you how easy and fast you can charge a Tesla.
- Our return journey then takes us across the Ammersee, where we can take a coffee break and enjoy the view over the Ammersee. Then return to the Hotel Jagdschloss in Obermenzing.
- End of the event around 04:30 / 05:30 pm at the Hotel Jagdschloss in Obermenzing.
- current Tesla and/or Porsche Taycan models, depending on the option selected.
- incl. 250 free kilometers and power
- Transfer and provision of the rented vehicle at the event location
- Proportionate logistics costs vehicle
- Vehicle preparation incl. Disinfection
- Electricity costs for the designated free kilometers
- charging service
- guided eMobility tour with professional instructors and instructor vehicle
- Tour planning
- Roadbook / Roadmap as well as digital route for electr. End devices such as cell phone, tablet, etc.
- Walkie-talkie in the vehicles
- Drinks and small snacks “on board”
- Photo and/or video service incl. Download link after the event
- Agency performance
- Respiratory protection masks (compulsory in double occupancy vehicles!)
We provide FFP2 masks, disinfectant and a COVID rapid test free of charge
- Rental car deposit insurance (reduces the SB in case of damage from 2.500,00 € to 0 €! The terms and conditions of the insurer apply. The insurance does not release from the deposit of the deposits!)
- Parking fees for your own car at the start/finish location
- Other extras or private expenses that are not part of the services
- Original driver’s license and identity card or passport
- Comfortable clothing (smart casual) and shoes
- A warm jacket and/or rain jacket
- Good mood!
- Minimum age depending on Tesla Model and motorization 21 – 25 years and 3 – 5 years minimum driving license possession
- A valid driver’s license and identity card or passport must be presented when the vehicle is handed over.
- Only original documents are accepted!
- A liability waiver must be signed on site
- A driver’s log must be completed when changing vehicles and drivers
- The terms and conditions and data protection provisions of drive in motion – Automotive Events apply.
- Please bring your original driver’s license and ID card or passport to the event!
- For our Tesla vehicles a deductible per claim of approx. 2.000,00 € applies.
- The deposit is to be paid before the start of the event by bank transfer or on site as a deposit
The daily updated Corona rules apply, which you please ask for yourself for Germany or the respective event country. Unfortunately, we cannot assume any guarantee or liability for this!