Where once brown coal mining took place, now speed is king: at the area of the ancient Niederlausitz open-cast mining at the end of the 1990s the EuroSpeedway Lausitz was buildt. Europe’s latest up-to-date race and test drive track opened on 20. August 2000. Thereby it is the youngest of four German race tracks permanently in use. The idea of building the track was already founded way back in the 1980s!
Fast cars, equipped with lots of horsepower are howling in their garages, waiting for you. Let them show you a racing experience far beyond your limits. Thrill for everyone’s taste!
What we promise:
- real fuel atmosphere
- perfect organization
- professional instructors and race drivers, leading the sports cars safely to their limits
- personal assistance from booking to the end of the event
- all sports cars in perfect technical condition
Our vehicle pool:
Porsche 911 GT3 Cup, Audi R8 V10, Ferrari 360 Stradale, Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini Gallardo, McLaren 650 S, Mercedes-AMG GTS
- Coaching Option
- one or several days
- exclusive accompanying program
- coffee break(s)
- Planning and tour guide
- Overnight stay/breakfast and dinner at 4**** hotel (several day events)
- Racing in a super sports car, guided by instructors
(Porsche GT3 Cup, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi R8 V10, Mercedes-AMG GTS)
- Training session, 3 laps driving on your own with instructor and 1 lap race cab with the professional.
- Exclusive night race - without lap limitation!
- On request: exclusive reservation of race track with individual garage from 06:00 – 09:00 pm, including free driving of several race cars without lap limitation!
- Coaching by professional instructors in the car
- Race track and property rental fee
- Video controlling, ambulance
- Insurance and licenses
Vehicle and training options:
Porsche, Audi R8
from 589.- Euro/person
Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren
from 659.- Euro/person
These packages are bookable on selected dates only!