Your journey starts with a flight from Germany to Italy.
Our shuttle service will take you to Modena, where Racing Experience awaits you in the Autodromo.
A lunch at Michael Schumacher’s favourite restaurant “Ristorante Montana”, including a meeting with the owner Rosella, as well as a visit to the Ferrari Museum will round off the trip.
The Autodromo di Modena
The Autodromo was a race track on the outskirts of Modena and had a length of 2.4 km.
The course was opened in 1950 and was crossed by a runway of about 1.6 km which was used by the local flying club.
The circuit hosted nine editions of the Modena Grand Prix for F1 and F2 racing cars, the last one in 1961, and until 1975 the circuit hosted other racing events (sports cars, Grand Touring, Formula Junior, motorcycles).
Do a few laps on this legendary circuit – as a self-driver and in a race taxi with a professional instructor.
Goosebumps are included!
Ferrari Challenge F 488, Ferrari Challenge F 458, Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo, LAMBORGHINI HURACAN SUPER TROFEO
- 2 nights in a 4 or 5 star hotel
- drinks on board
- Drivers Dinner
- Drivers Lunch
- exclusive accompanying program
- flight booking
- coffee break(s)
- Until 05:00 pm Journey from Germany to Italy
Arrival at 4-5 star hotel in the Modena region
- 07:30 pm Joint dinner and conclusion at the hotel bar
- Until 08:00 am Joint breakfast
Transfer to the Autodromo di Modena
- 10:30 am Arrival at the Autodromo di Modena
Welcome coffee with buffet
Introduction to the race track and the Ferrari
and Lamborghini racing cars
3 laps of driving with instructor,
2 laps race taxi with a professional instructor
- 01:00 pm Transfer to the world famous Ristorante Montana
- 01:30 pm Lunch
- 03:00 pm Transfer to the Ferrari Museum
- 03:30 pm Visit of the Ferrari Museum
- 05:00 pm Transfer to the hotel in Bologna or Parma
- 06:00 pm Check-in Hotel / Relax & Refresh
- 08:00 pm Dinner
- Until 10:00 am Joint breakfast
City walk in Bologna or Parma
Return flight to Germany
End of the event
- Flight booking Italy / Germany
- 2 x bed & breakfast in 4 or 5 star hotels
- 2 x lunch incl. non-alcoholic drinks
- 2 x coffee break incl. non-alcoholic drinks
- 2 x dinner without drinks
- Drinks & Snacks "on board"
- Track rental Autodromo di Modena, instructors, 3 laps in the provided Ferrari and Lamborghini racing car incl. safety briefing and vehicle instruction, driving with instructor, 2 laps as a passenger in a Ferrari or Lamborghini racing taxi
- Guided city tour in Parma or Bologna
- Exclusive rental of the Ferrari Museum
with dinner and guided tour
- Also bookable in combination with a sports car tour
- Extra laps bookable
Talk to us about the different possibilities