The tour starts at the Motorworld Region Stuttgart and leads over various mountain passes to St. Moritz in Switzerland.
The next day the tour continues to Lago d’Iseo in Italy. The lake is located about 20 km northwest of Brescia at the foot of the Bergamascan Alps and the Adamello-Presanella Alps. Immediately south of the lake begins the important Franciacorta wine-growing area.
You will visit the world famous Riva boatyard including a boat tour on the lake. A wine tasting at an exclusive winery and the evening’s conclusion on the lakeside terrace will round off the day.
The next morning you will continue to Modena. Here the Autodromo awaits you as well as lunch at Michael Schumacher’s favourite restaurant “Ristorante Montana”, including a meeting with the owner Rosella, and a visit to the Ferrari Museum.
The Autodromo di Modena
The Autodromo was a race track on the outskirts of Modena and had a length of 2.4 km. The course was opened in 1950 and was crossed by a runway of about 1.6 km which was used by the local flying club.
The circuit hosted nine editions of the Modena Grand Prix for F1 and F2 racing cars, the last one in 1961, and until 1975 the circuit hosted other racing events (sports cars, Grand Touring, Formula Junior, motorcycles). Do a few laps on this legendary circuit – as a self-driver and in a race taxi with a professional instructor.
Goosebumps are included!
Audi R8 V10, Ferrari 488 Spider or Pista, Lamborghini Huracan, Aventador Roadster, Urus, McLaren 570s Spider Novitec, Mercedes-AMG GTR
- 3 nights in a 4 or 5 star hotel
- accompanying and replacement vehicle
- drinks on board
- Drivers Lunch
- exclusive accompanying program
- designed road book
- provided sports car or super sports car
- incl. 900 free kilometers
- coffee break(s)
- Parking fees
- fuel in the line with free kilometers
- Until 09:00 am Meeting point at the Motorworld Region Böblingen
Welcome coffee, introduction to the vehicles and tour /
Start your engines...
- 12:00 pm Joint lunch in the Lake Constance region
- 01:30 pm Continuation of the journey over various pass roads
to St. Moritz/Switzerland
- 05:00 pm Arrival at the 4 to 5 star hotel in the St. Moritz region
- 07:30 pm Joint dinner and conclusion at the hotel bar
- Until 08:30 am Joint breakfast
Continuation over mountain passes to Lago d'Iseo in Italy
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 01:30 pm Continuation to the 4 star Araba Fenice Hotel
- 03:30 pm Arrival at the hotel / Check-in /
Coffee break on the lake terrace
- 04:30 pm Visit of the Riva boatyard
Riva boat tour with wine tasting at an exclusive winery.
- 08:00 pm Dinner and conclusion on the lake terrace
- Until 08:00 am Joint breakfast
Continue to the Autodromo di Modena
- 10:30 am Arrival at the Autodromo di Modena
Welcome coffee with buffet
Introduction to the race track and the Ferrari and
Lamborghini racing cars
3 laps of driving with instructor,
2 laps race taxi with a professional instructor
- 01:00 pm Continuation to the world famous Ristorante Montana
- 01:30 pm Lunch
- 03:00 pm Continuation to the Ferrari Museum
- 03:30 pm Visit of the Ferrari Museum
- 05:00 pm Drive to the hotel in Bologna or Parma
- 06:00 pm Check-in Hotel / Relax & Refresh
- 08:00 pm Dinner
- until 10:00 am Joint breakfast
City walk in Bologna or Parma
Return flight to Germany
End of the event
- Available sports car or super sports car, two persons/car,
incl. 900 free kilometres and fuel as well as accompanying and replacement vehicle
- Transfer & provision at Motorworld Böblingen
and return transport of the vehicles by car transporter from Italy to Germany
- 3 x bed & breakfast in 4 or 5 star hotels
Welcome coffee at the Motorworld
- 4 x lunch incl. non-alcoholic drinks
- 4 x coffee break incl. non-alcoholic drinks
- 3 x dinner without drinks
- Walkie-talkies, roadbook
- Tour accompaniment with instructors
- Drinks & Snacks "on board"
- Visit to the Riva boatyard followed by one hour boat tour and wine tasting
- Parking fees
- Track rental Autodromo di Modena, instructors, 3 laps in the provided Ferrari and Lamborghini racing car incl. safety briefing and vehicle instruction, driving with instructor, 2 laps as a passenger in a Ferrari or Lamborghini racing taxi
- Guided city tour in Parma or Bologna
- Transfers during the tour
- Flight booking Italy / Germany
- Exclusive rental of the Ferrari Museum with dinner and guided tour
- Also bookable as a race track event in Modena without sports car tour Germany/Italy
- The tour can be expanded to Florence and along the Chianti Wine Route!
Talk to us about the different possibilities