Bordered by Europe‘s steepest vineyards, small wine grower villages and romantic towns, the Moselle Tour leads through a unique meandering landscape which was carved by the Moselle into the schist rocks.
Even today castles and left over ancient Roman installations prove of an ancient cultivated landscape, which the Moselle winds through. Of course: don’t miss Trier, Germany‘s oldest city!
Dreamlike roads guide you to fascinating milestones and selected locations like the “Moselschlößchen” at Traben-Trarbach.
Let‘s get on board and take-off!
Our road trips are bookable as one or several day events starting at Frankfurt on individual dates!
Our luxury sports cars: several Porsche models, Aston Martin Vantage S,
Maserati Grand Cabrio Sport, Wiesmann MF3, Mercedes-AMG SLS and GTS, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari California, Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini 560 Spyder, Lamborghini Huracan, BMW M3 or Audi R8 V8 Spyder.
(depending on availability on desired date)
Optionally you can book a driver training or a cab drive on the Nordschleife.
Of course we are offering individually planned driving tours, too!
- Drink at finish
- drinks on board
- one or several days
- exclusive accompanying program
- driver training option
- designed road book
- Drinks and small snacks “on board”
- coffee break(s)
- Planning and tour guide
- 09:00 am Welcome and safety briefing at the start location at Frankfurt/Main.
- 10:00 am Start your engines…
Trip along the Moselle
- 01:00 pm Lunch at Hotel Moselschlösschen or
Hotel Bellevue at Traben-Trarbach
- 02:30 pm Return to Frankfurt
- 04:30 pm Good bye / end of event
- 02:30 pm Trip over the Deutsche Vulkanstraße to Bad Bertrich
- 03:30 pm Coffee break at Bad Bertrich
- 04:00 pm Departure to the Nürburgring
- 05:30 pm Check in at Lindner Motorsporthotel Nürburgring
- 08:00 pm Lunch at the legendary "Pistenklause" at the Nordschleife
- 10:30 pm Finish at the hotel bar or cigar lounge
- until 08:30 am Breakfast
- 09:00 am Safety briefing and race track experience Nordschleife
1 lap e.g. in a BMW M235i with instructor followed by
1 lap driving on your own
1 lap in a BMW M3 race cab (3 persons/lap) or
in a Nissan GT-R / Mercedes-AMG GTS (1 Person/lap)
- 01:00 pm Lunch at Lindner Motorsporthotel Nürburgring
- 02:00 pm Return to Frankfurt
- 04:00 pm Coffee break and good bye
- Mix of several luxury sports cars
- incl. 400 km free of charge (2 day trip 600 km)
- Transfer & fuel for 400 km (2 day trip 600 km)
- Race track experience Nordschleife/Nürburgring acc. o description
- 1 x night/breakfast 4 to 5 star hotel at the chosen area
- 1x dinner three-course menu (2 day trip)
- Drinks and Snacks ”on board”
- Designed road book
- 1 resp. 2 x lunch during the tour
- Non-alcoholic drinks during road trip (except drinks to menu)
- 1 resp. 2 x coffee break with pastry
- Accompanying program (entry, guided tours, etc.)
- Drink at finish
- Planning, road book and tour guide
1 day Event
in super sports car mix
from 1,799.- Euro/person
2 day Event
in super sports car mix incl. cab drive
from 2,399.- Euro/person