Hamburg is an important port in the north of Germany. By the river Elbe it is connected to the North Sea. About 13.000 ships from all over the world reach Europe’s second biggest harbor every year. The city is interspersed with hundreds of canals and has wide green and park areas. On the so called “Binnenalster” near the city center, boats are floating and it is surrounded by lots of coffee shops. The road “Jungfernstieg” connects the new part with the old part of the city. There you can find historic monuments like the main church St. Michaelis, buildt in the 18th century.
Since its opening on 11.01.2017 the Elbphilharmonie stands as a superlative building – spectacular architecture meets breathtaking acoustics.
We are leaving Hamburg and drive over wild and romantic roads towards Mecklenburg Switzerland and to Binz/Sellin on Rügen Island. Small hills and big lakes, deep green and azure, a wide view into a changing landscape, the shady tunnels from the trees in the alleys are leading you from town to town. Very rare moorlands, plants and animals have their home at the nature reserve Mecklenburg Switzerland-Lake Kummerow.
Rügen and the gorgeous Baltic Sea are expecting their guests with salty air, seaspray and the melodies of the sea gulls living there. Take your time to enjoy!
Porsche 911 Coupe and Convertible, Panamera, Cayenne, Macan, Mercedes-AMG C63S Coupe and Limousine, G63, GLE 63S, S63 Coupe, GTS Edition 1, E63S, etc.
Pictures: Elbphilharmonie und Queen Mary 2, Jörg Modrow@mediaserver.hamburg.de, Alter Elbtunnel, Jan Schugard@mediaserver.hamburg.de, Kreideküste©TZR (Fotograf: Mike Corey), www.ruegen.de, Doublevision Elbphipanorama@mediaserver.hamburg.de, Beidenfleth Stör, Ottmar Heinze@mediaserver.hamburg.de, Stadtküste Wasserschloss@mediaserver.hamburg.de, Sellin Seebrücke vom Wasser©TZR (Photographer:Christian Thiele), Allee bei Garz©TZR, www.ruegen.de
- entry, guided VIP tours, etc
- exclusive accompanying program
- Drinks and small snacks “on board”
- several days
- Parking fees
- Planning and tour guide
- Fuel service for included kilometers
- Transfer and provision at the hotel
- Overnight stay/breakfast and dinner at 4 - 5**** hotel (several day events)
- until 05:00 pm Arrival at Hamburg
- 07:00 pm Evening program/dinner
- until 09:00 am Breakfast
- 09:00 am Safety briefing at the hotel
- 09:30 am Start your engines
- 12:30 am Lunch at the Hotel Speicher at Ziegelsee, Schwerin
- 01:15 pm Drive towards Binz/Sellin, Rügen Island
- 06:00 pm Check in at a 4 or 5 star hotel at Rügen
- 08:00 pm Dinner & drinks at the bar
- until 10:00 am Breakfast
Drive to the nature reserve Königstuhl information center
Guided hiking tour over the chalk cliffs to the Panorama Hotel at Lohme, Lunch, hiking back to the parking ground at the to the nature reserve Königstuhl information center
- 04:00 pm Drive back to Binz
- 06:30 pm Return to Sellin
- 08:00 pm Dinner at the Sellin sea bridge
- until 10:00 am Breakfast and return back to Hamburg
- 02:00 pm Arrival at the hotel
Return of vehicles /lunch snack
- 03:00 pm End of the event/individual departure