Experience a fascinating emotional winter training in combined with alpine flair and „Hüttengaudi“ – 250 km south of Munich.
More than 2 km of prepared tracks, drift orbits and handling courses are waiting. Experience breath taking drifts in your sports car, dance on the ice.
Professional and winterproof instructors will assist you. Due to individual grouping of attendants both, beginners and experts, will get their money‘s worth!
Porsche Option (subject to availability):
PORSCHE BOXSTER, PORSCHE 997, PORSCHE 991, PORSCHE RALLYE JUNIOR, PORSCHE GT3
- one or several days
- exclusive accompanying program
- Planning and tour guide
- Overnight stay/breakfast and dinner at 4**** hotel (several day events)
Arrival, meet and greet at ****Hotel, Check In and Drivers Dinner
Driver safety training: Braking techniques on ice, training in the drift orbit, first training on small handling course.
Finally the legendary Fight of Champions
Winner’s ceremony and departure
when participating in your own sports car:
- 1 night/breakfast at 4-star hotel
- 1 dinner incl. transfers and soft drinks
- Bavarian snack and soft drinks at the training area
- Trainings program and hire charge for facilities
- Support by a professional DMSB instructors
- Radio service and course plan on board
- Tour guide
- Driver booklet with hints for sports riders
- Photo service on track, picture download
All models subject to availability, employed by two drivers, fully comprehensive insurance
(deductible 5,000 Euro)
from 500,- Euro/person
Extra Charge Single Driver
from 795,- Euro/person