An adventure, far beyond everyday.
Share the fascination of sportive and secure driving in icy temperatures with us. Live your vision of „I need to escape the daily hassle, it‘s three days – just for me!“
Our program is planned exclusively, the tracks are excellent, the drifts are addictive. Iciness, sparkling snow, a virgin landscape, new friends, small victories, and huge adventure beyond your everyday life.
What is expecting you?
Three resp. four days in Lapland, your personal Porsche, single or double employed. A frozen lake with more than 15 km of prepared traces, circular tracks and handling tracks plus evaluation exams.
The Porsche cars will be equipped with spikes. A team of motor sport professionals will be happily freezing and is looking forward to compete with you!
Porsche Boxster, Cayman, Porsche 911, Porsche 991, Porsche GT3
- drivers dinner
- drivers lunch
- exklusive accompanying program
- four days
- planning and tour guide
- porsche option
- professional instructors
- video controlling
- Individual arrival, welcome at Arvidsjaur Airport
- Transfer to the ice center
- First snack & driver’s briefing
- Winter training with three sections: driving dynamic, circles, first handling tracks
- Transfer to the 3-star team hotel & check in
- Driver’s dinner
- Winter training with six sections, combined of tracks like e.g. circles, flowers and a variety of handling traces
- Night training with driver’s dinner
- Winter training with six sections, combined of up to 4 km handling tracks like e.g. GP Circuit, Ardennes or the legendary evaluation exam Lapland
- Drivers Dinner & Winners Ceremony at the M1 Igloo
- The morning is your own, optional scooter tours
- Transfer to the airport and individual departure
- 3 x catering and transfer
- Winter training workshop & workshop support by professional DMSB instructors
- Radio service and driver booklet
- Provided sports cars
- Hire charge for facilities
- Other services
from 4,795.- Euro/person
Flight to Lapland
depending on airport
from 795.- Euro/person