Participants:Minimum number of participants: 8
Languages:German, English, Spanish, Portuguese
Sports car tour Côte d’Azur
A road trip with cult status, 700 kilometers in length and a difference in altitude of 15,700 meters: this is the Route des Grandes Alpes, which runs from Martigny in Switzerland to Nice on the Côte d’Azur.
The tour through the Alps is one of the most beautiful routes in the world and leads over 18 passes in the high Alps! Nine of these passes are above 2,000 meters, including the highest road pass in the Alps, the Col de l’Iseran, at 2,770 meters.
from 6,990.00 €
Sports car tour Côte d’Azur – Itinerary
(You can find our detailed tour description at Driving Tour Côte d’Azur)
Day 1 – Individual arrival at the Ferrari Club Baden-Baden and Chamonix
- We will meet at Baden-Airpark in Baden-Baden at 11 am. Discover with us the combination of a superlative workshop and a luxury boutique!
Badisch BBQ – Lunch with a difference!
In the USA, Robert Wagner discovered BBQ for himself. He was determined to bring this tradition of German emigrants back to Germany and fuse it with the culinary influences of Baden cuisine.
Robert is pleased to serve you something extraordinary with the Texas Trinity
Day 2 – Sports car tour over the Grandes Alpes Route
- 1650 – F – Col des Saisies
- 1605 – F – Col du Méraillet
- 1968 – F – Cormet de Roselend
- 2770 – F – Col de l’Iseran
- 1746 – F – Col de la Madeleine (Route de l’Iseran)
- 1566 – F – Col du Télégraphe
- 2642 – F – Col du Galibier
- 2058 – F – Col du Lautaret
- 2360 – F – Col d’Izoard
- 2109 – F – Col de Vars
Overnight stay in the Hotel Villa Morelia – Hotel Castle ****
Day 3 – Tour to Le Cantemerle Hotel, Restaurant & Spa – Afternoon Yacht Tour (Optional)
After lunch at the Hotel Cantemerle, there is the possibility to take a yacht tour. We are taken by shuttle to the harbor where the M/Y REHAB SUNSEEKER 68 (21 m) can accommodate 12 guests.
During a 4-hour yacht tour along the coast we will sail to Monaco. In various bays there is the possibility to anchor and go swimming.
In the evening our shuttle will take us to Chateau Saint Martin for dinner.
Day 4 – Explore with us the hinterland of the French Rivera – Beach Club and Saint Tropez
After breakfast we leave to explore the dream roads of the hinterland. Narrow roads lead us through Mediterranean vegetation to a lake, where we make a short coffee stop.
For lunch we will arrive at the Beach Club La Réserve á la Plage, where we will have lunch directly on the beach.
In the afternoon there is the possibility to relax on the beach or to go with one of our instructors to Saint Tropez to explore the city.
In the evening our shuttle will take us to Chateau Eza, one of the best restaurants between Monaco and Cannes
Day 5 – Grand Corniche – Menton – NIKKI BEACH Monaco – BAOLI Beach Club Cannes (Optional)
Starting from Hotel Cantemerle near Nice, you’ll follow the road along the coast, passing through famous towns such as Villefranche-sur-Mer, Beaulieu-sur-Mer, and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. We drive through the heart of the breathtaking Esterel massif.
In Menton, there will be an opportunity to explore the town and enjoy a coffee before heading to Monaco for lunch at the Fairmont Hotel Nikki Beach
Nikki Beach Monte Carlo is located on the roof of the Fairmont Hotel Monte Carlo. From there you have a breathtaking view of the city and the Mediterranean Sea
In the afternoon we will go back to the hotel where we will have our dinner.
At 11:30 pm our shuttle will take us to the BAOLI Club in Cannes. Experience an extraordinary night in one of the hottest clubs on the Cote d’Azur!
Tag 6 – Lugano und Grand Hotel Villa Castagnola und Fattoria L’Amorosa
- Drive along coastal road of the Côte d’Azur
- Lunch break near Genoa
- Freeway journey in the direction of Milan to Lugano
- Dinner with wine tasting at Fattoria L’Amorosa (agriturismo)
- Overnight stay at Grand Hotel Villa Castagnola
Day 7 – individual journey home via Lake Constance
Sports Car Tours
- Roadmap and digital route for mobile devices (cell phone, tablet, etc.)
Hotel & Program
- 1 x overnight stay and dinner at Chalets Philippe
- 1x overnight stay in single room and dinner in 4* star Hotel Villa Morelia
- 3x overnight stay in Hotel Cantemerle or comparable hotel
- 1x overnight stay at the Grandhotel Villa Castagnola in Lugano
- Lunch at the Ferrari location in Baden-Baden incl. Soft drinks
- Dinner at Chalet Philippe incl. Soft drinks
- Lunch at the restaurant Chez Le Pèr’gras near Grenoble incl. Soft drinks
- Lunch at Hotel Cantemerle
- Dinner at Chateau Saint Martin Nice
- Lunch at the Beach Club La Réserve à la Plage
- Dinner at Chateau Eza
- Lunch at the Beach Club NIKKI BEACH Monaco
- Dinner at Hotel Cantemerle
- Rent sports car
- additional nights
- Yacht tour incl. Shuttle
- BAOLI Beach Club in Cannes incl. Shuttle
All services that are not part of the written order confirmation.
- Drinks with dinner
- Fuel, tolls and road charges
- individual arrival to Chamonix
- Wellness treatments, minibar, etc.
The daily updated Corona rules apply, which you please ask for yourself for Germany or the respective event country. Unfortunately, we cannot assume any guarantee or liability for this!