Duration:1 or 2 days
Participants:Minimum participants per date 6 people in 3 vehicles, which will be double. In case of fewer participants, the organizer may cancel the event.
Luxury sports car tour Moselle
Lined with Europe’s steepest vineyards, small winegrowing villages and romantic towns, our luxury Moselle sports car tour takes in the unique meandering landscape of the Moselle buried deep in the slate rock.
Even today castles and left over ancient Roman installations prove of an ancient cultivated landscape, which the Moselle winds through. Not to forget: a visit to Trier, the oldest city in Germany.
Fantastic roads lead you to fascinating stage destinations and to selected locations such as the Moselschlößchen in Traben-Trarbach.
Our tour can be booked as a one or two day event from Frankfurt!
Our luxury sports cars: various Porsche models, Aston Martin Vantage S, Maserati Grand Cabrio Sport, Wiesmann MF3, Mercedes-AMG SLS and GTS, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari California, Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini 560 Spyder, Lamborghini Huracan, BMW M3 or Audi R8 V8 Spyder (depending on availability at the requested date).
Optional: a cab ride on the Nürburgring!
1,799.00 € – 2,399.00 € per person
Our luxury sports car tour Mosel will take you to fascinating stage destinations and to selected locations such as the Moselschlößchen in Traben-Trarbach.
- 09:00 am Welcome and safety briefing at the start location in Frankfurt a. M.
- 10:00 amStart your engines… start of the luxury sports car tour Mosel
- 01:00 pm Lunch at Hotel Moselschlösschen or Hotel Bellevue in Traben-Trarbach
- 02:30 pm Return to Frankfurt
- 04:30 pm Farewell / End of the event
- 02:30 pm Continue via the German Volcano Road to Bad Bertrich
- 03:30 pm Coffee break in Bad Bertrich
- 04:00 pm Continue to the Nürburgring via the German Volcano Road.
- 05:30 pm Check-in at the Lindner Motorsporthotel Nürburgring
- 08:00 pm Dinner at the legendary “Pistenklause” at the Nordschleife
- 10:30 pm Evening at the hotel bar or cigar lounge
- Until 08:30 amCommon breakfast
- 09:00 amSafety briefing and 1 lap in BMW M3 race cab (3 persons per lap) or Nissan GT-R / Mercedes-AMG GTS (1 person per lap)
- 01:00 pm Lunch at the Lindner Motorsporthotel Nürburgring
- 02:00 pm Return journey to Frankfurt
- 04:00 pm Coffee break and farewell
Want more RaceTrack Experience?
Then it’s worth taking a look at our separately bookable driver trainings!
- Please bring your original driver’s license and ID card or passport to the event
- A deductible applies to the sports cars in the event of a claim. The deposit amount is between 2.000,00 – 10.000,00 € depending on the vehicle category. This amount is to be deposited before the start of the event by bank transfer or on site as a deposit
- Our GTC apply
- The distance and hygiene rules according to the Infection Protection Act apply