Duration:1 or 2 days
Participants:Minimum participants per date 6 people in 3 vehicles, which will be double. In case of fewer participants, the organizer may cancel the event.
Porsche / Mercedes-AMG Mosel sports car tour
Lined with Europe’s steepest vineyards, small winegrowing villages and romantic towns, our Moselle sports car tour takes in the unique meandering landscape of the Moselle buried deep in the slate rock.
Even today castles and left over ancient Roman installations prove of an ancient cultivated landscape, which the Moselle winds through. Not to forget: a visit to Trier, the oldest city in Germany.
Fantastic roads lead you to fascinating stage destinations and to selected locations such as the Moselschlößchen in Traben-Trarbach.
Our tour can be booked as a one or two day event from Frankfurt!
Various Porsche and Mercedes-AMG models are available.
Optionally, the addition of a driver training is possible.
999.00 € – 2,148.00 €
Fantastic roads lead you during our Mosel sports car tour to fascinating stage destinations and to selected locations such as the Moselschlößchen in Traben-Trarbach.
- 09:00 am Welcome and safety briefing at the start location in Frankfurt a. M.
- 10:00 UhrStart of the Mosel sports car tour
- 01:00 pm Lunch at Hotel Moselschlösschen or Hotel Bellevue in Traben-Trarbach
- 02:30 pm Return to Frankfurt
- 04:30 pm Farewell / End of the event
- 02:30 pm Continue via the German Volcano Road to Bad Bertrich
- 03:30 pm Coffee break in Bad Bertrich
- 04:00 pm Continue to the Nürburgring via the German Volcano Road.
- 05:30 pm Check-in at the Lindner Motorsporthotel Nürburgring
- 08:00 pm Dinner at the legendary “Pistenklause” at the Nordschleife
- 10:30 pm Evening at the hotel bar or cigar lounge
- Until 08:30 amCommon breakfast
- 09:00 UhrSafety briefing and Race track experience Nordschleife
1 lap e.g. in a BMW M235i with instructor followed by 1 lap self-drive
1 lap in a BMW M3 race cab (3 persons per lap) or Nissan GT-R / Mercedes-AMG GTS (1 person per lap)
- 01:00 pm Lunch at the Lindner Motorsporthotel Nürburgring
- 02:00 pm Return journey to Frankfurt
- 04:00 pm Coffee break and farewell
Want more RaceTrack Experience?
Then it’s worth taking a look at our separately bookable driver trainings!
1-day event with Porsche/Mercedes-AMG, 2-day event with Porsche/Mercedes-AMG
- Please bring your original driver’s license and ID card or passport to the event
- A deductible applies to the sports cars in the event of a claim. The deposit amount is between 2.000,00 – 10.000,00 € depending on the vehicle category. This amount is to be deposited before the start of the event by bank transfer or on site as a deposit
- Our GTC apply
- The distance and hygiene rules according to the Infection Protection Act apply