Duration:1 or 2 days
Participants:Minimum participants per date 6 people in 3 vehicles, which will be double. In case of fewer participants, the organizer may cancel the event.
- 23.04. – 25.04.2023
- 30.04. – 02.05.2023
- 14.05. – 16.05.2023
- 11.05. – 13.05.2023
- 18.06. – 20.06.2023
- 23.07. – 25.07.2023
- 20.08. – 22.08.2023
- 03.09. – 05.09.2023
- 01.10. – 03.10.2023
- 15.10. – 17.10.2023
- 29.10. – 31.10.2023
Porsche / Mercedes-AMG Mosel sports car tour
Lined with Europe’s steepest vineyards, small winegrowing villages and romantic towns, our Moselle sports car tour takes in the unique meandering landscape of the Moselle buried deep in the slate rock.
Even today castles and left over ancient Roman installations prove of an ancient cultivated landscape, which the Moselle winds through. Not to forget: a visit to Trier, the oldest city in Germany.
Fantastic roads lead you to fascinating stage destinations and to selected locations such as the Moselschlößchen in Traben-Trarbach.
Our tour can be booked as a one or two day event from Frankfurt!
Various Porsche and Mercedes-AMG models are available.
Optionally, the addition of a driver training is possible.
from 999.00 €
Fantastic roads lead you during our Mosel sports car tour to fascinating stage destinations and to selected locations such as the Moselschlößchen in Traben-Trarbach.
- 09:00 am Welcome and safety briefing at the start location in Frankfurt a. M.
- 10:00 UhrStart of the Mosel sports car tour
- 01:00 pm Lunch at Hotel Moselschlösschen or Hotel Bellevue in Traben-Trarbach
- 02:30 pm Return to Frankfurt
- 04:30 pm Farewell / End of the event
- 02:30 pm Continue via the German Volcano Road to Bad Bertrich
- 03:30 pm Coffee break in Bad Bertrich
- 04:00 pm Continue to the Nürburgring via the German Volcano Road.
- 05:30 pm Check-in at the Lindner Motorsporthotel Nürburgring
- 08:00 pm Dinner at the legendary “Pistenklause” at the Nordschleife
- 10:30 pm Evening at the hotel bar or cigar lounge
- Until 08:30 amCommon breakfast
- 09:00 UhrSafety briefing and Race track experience Nordschleife
1 lap e.g. in a BMW M235i with instructor followed by 1 lap self-drive
1 lap in a BMW M3 race cab (3 persons per lap) or Nissan GT-R / Mercedes-AMG GTS (1 person per lap)
- 01:00 pm Lunch at the Lindner Motorsporthotel Nürburgring
- 02:00 pm Return journey to Frankfurt
- 04:00 pm Coffee break and farewell
Want more RaceTrack Experience?
Then it’s worth taking a look at our separately bookable driver trainings!
- Various Porsche and Mercedes-AMG models incl. 400 free kilometers (2-day tour 600 km)
- Transfer & fuel for 400 km (2-day trip 600 km)
- 1 B&B in a 4**** star hotel of the respective region
- 1x dinner with 3-course menu (2-day tour)
- Drinks and small snacks “on board”
- Designed roadbook
- 1 or 2 x lunch during the tour
- Non-alcoholic drinks during the trip (excluding drinks with the menu)
- 1 or 2 x coffee break with pastries
- Supporting program during the tour (entrance fee, guided tours, etc.)
- Final drink at the destination
- Planning, roadbook and tour guide
The daily updated Corona rules apply, which you please ask for yourself for Germany or the respective event country. Unfortunately, we cannot assume any guarantee or liability for this!