Participants:Minimum participants per date 6 people in 3 vehicles, which will be double. In case of fewer participants, the organizer may cancel the event.
Sports Car Black Forest Experience
Fantastic roads lead you to fascinating destinations in the Black Forest such as Hirsau Monastery, Bad Wildbad, Eberstein Castle, Allerheiligen Monastery Ruins and Waterfalls, Nagoldtalsperre and MOTORWORLD Region Stuttgart. Experience an unforgettable day with us in your dream sports car!
199.00 € – 2,798.00 €
- Various sports car models: e.g. Porsche 911, turbo, GT3, Audi RS5-R, Audi R8 V10, BMW M, Mercedes-AMG GTR, GTC, Nissan GT-R, etc.
- Various supercar models: e.g. Lamborghini Huracan, Huracan Performante, Urus, Aventador Roadster, Ferrari 488 GTB, etc.
- We will meet at 08:30 am in front of the main entrance of the new V8 Hotel at MOTORWORLD Region Stuttgart in Böblingen.
- After a welcome coffee and introduction of the team and the participants we start with the safety briefing. After that there will be a briefing on the vehicles.
- All vehicles are equipped with a walkie-talkie, roadmap, drinks and snacks, and sanitizer.
- Our professional instructors drive away with the instructor and simultaneous replacement vehicle in front.
- At various changeover points, participants have the opportunity to swap drivers and co-drivers as well as the different cars, so that each participant has the opportunity to drive each sports car once during the course of the day.
- Our route takes us along selected dream roads in and through the Black Forest. We will make short stops at Hirsau Monastery, Bad Wildbad before heading to Eberstein Castle or another location for lunch.
- After lunch, the rest of the tour will take us along the Black Forest high road to Lake Mummel (1,000 m.a.s.l.). From there you can enjoy a fantastic view of the Rhine Valley and the Vosges Mountains (France).
- After that, the path leads us to the ruins of the monastery and waterfalls All Saints. A coffee break is planned for you there. Afterwards, you can take a tour of the facility.
- Our return journey takes us via the Nagoldtalsperre back to the A81 freeway and MOTORWORLD Region Stuttgart in Böblingen.
- End of the event around 04:30 / 05:30 pm at the MOTORWORLD Region Stuttgart in Böblingen.
own sports car, single occupied, own sports car, double crewed (accompanying person), provided sports car, single occupied, provided sports car, double crewed, provided sports car, single occupied, provided sports car, double occupied
- Parking fees for your own car at the start/finish location
- Other extras or private expenses that are not part of the services
- Lunch and coffee breaks as well as drinks are paid directly on site by the customer
- Original driver’s license and identity card or passport
- Comfortable clothing (smart casual) and shoes
- A warm jacket and/or rain jacket
- If necessary, own respiratory protection mask (FFP2 mask is mandatory, other masks are not accepted!)
- Good mood!
- Participation exclusively with a Porsche vehicle
(own Porsche or as a provided Porsche)
- Minimum age 18 years
- Children under 16 years of age at the track only after consultation
- Conclusion of a trackday insurance possible for an additional charge
- Please bring your original driver’s license and ID card or passport to the event
- A deductible applies to the sports cars in the event of a claim. The deposit amount is between 2.000,00 – 10.000,00 € depending on the vehicle category. This amount is to be deposited before the start of the event by bank transfer or on site as a deposit
- Our GTC apply
- The distance and hygiene rules according to the Infection Protection Act apply