Participants:Up to 4 participants: sports car self-drive tour according to our roadmap and app.
We offer the guided sports car tour from 6 persons in 3 vehicles, which are double-occupied.
Sports Car Tour Brenners Baden-Baden – Sports Cars and Luxury Lifestyle
Sports car tour Brenners Baden-Baden – the ideal starting location!
At Brenners, the famous parent house of the Oetker Collection, people have known how to enjoy the local summer for over 149 years.
One of the outstanding features of the Grand Hotel is the generous expanse of its grounds, both public and private. Baden-Baden’s adjacent green salon, the widely praised Lichtentaler Allee, is ready to receive visitors at any time.
It is especially good to relax in Brenner’s “Villa Stéphanie – Spa & Wellbeing” with massages and in the sauna area.
In the evening, enjoy culinary delights at Brenners FRITZ & FELIX and cigars and/or cocktails to finish.
Fantastic roads lead you on our sports car tour through the Black Forest to fascinating stage destinations and to selected locations.
Participation will be in one of our rental vehicles, depending on the option chosen.
Possible vehicle models:
Porsche 992 Coupe, Porsche 992 Cabrio, Porsche 911 Carrera T, Porsche GT4, Porsche Panamera 4 Sport Turismo, Porsche Cayenne
Ferrari 488 Spider, Lamborghini Huracan Spyder or Coupe, Mercedes-AMG GTR
On request and for an additional charge:
Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster, Ferrari 488 Pista, Ferrari F8 Tributo, McLaren 570s from Novitec
Other sports and super sports car models available on request!
949.00 € – 3,599.00 €
Program example – Sports car tour Brenners Baden-Baden
- Start at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa
- Eberstein Castle
- Lunch at the hiker’s hut Sattelei
- Bad Peterstal-Griesbach
- Monastery ruins and waterfalls All Saints (coffee stop)
- Black Forest High Road B500, Mummelsee
- Dinner at Brenners Restaurant FRITZ & FELIX,
- End incl. Cigar and/or cocktail at the hotel
Image sources: drive in motion, Baden-Baden Kur & Tourismus GmbH, Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa Baden-Baden
Porsche Option in Traditional Double Room, Porsche option in single room, Supercar option in Traditional double room, Supercar option in single room
- 1 x overnight stay in double room or single room
- Brenners breakfast
- Welcome greeting with “Tasty Treats” and mineral water in the room
- Use of the spa area
- 1 x dinner at Brenners FRITZ & FELIX
Aperitif/beer, 3 course menu of the chef’s choice, wine, water and coffee.
- 2 cigars (alternatively 2 cocktails) per person – or 1 cocktail plus 1 cigar per person
- Reserved parking in the underground garage or parking in the piazza in front of the hotel entrance
- City resort Tax
- Drinks and small snacks “on board”
- Fuel service and fuel for 250 km
- Vehicle supply incl. Transfer, preparation, vehicle briefing, safety briefing
- Planning, designed roadbook or radios in the vehicles (from 6 participants in 3 vehicles!)
- Supporting program during the tour (entrance fee, guided tours, etc.)
- Respiratory protection masks (compulsory in double occupancy vehicles!)
We provide FFP2 masks, disinfectant and a COVID rapid test free of charge
Optional, for an additional charge:
- Route catering on request
- Tour escort on request, for tours with 6 or more people
- Privatization of an area of the sauna from 16 h
- Other extras or private expenses that are not part of the services
- Lunch and coffee breaks as well as drinks are paid directly on site by the customer
- Original driver’s license and identity card or passport
- Comfortable clothing (smart casual) and shoes
- A warm jacket and/or rain jacket
- If necessary, own respiratory protection mask (FFP2 mask is mandatory, other masks are not accepted!)
- Good mood!
- Please bring your original driver’s license and ID card or passport to the event
- A deductible applies to the sports cars in the event of a claim. The deposit amount is between 2.500,00 – 10.000,00 € depending on the vehicle category. This amount is to be deposited before the start of the event by bank transfer or on site as a deposit
- Our GTC apply
- The distance and hygiene rules according to the Infection Protection Act apply