Duration:1 or 2 days
Languages:German, English, Spanish, Portuguese
Sports car tour along the Moselle
Lined with Europe’s steepest vineyards, small winegrowing villages and romantic towns, our Moselle sports car tour takes in the unique meandering landscape of the Moselle buried deep in the slate rock.
Even today castles and left over ancient Roman installations prove of an ancient cultivated landscape, which the Moselle winds through. Not to forget: a visit to Trier, the oldest city in Germany.
Fantastic roads lead you to fascinating stage destinations and to selected locations such as the Moselschlößchen in Traben-Trarbach.
Our tour can be booked as a one or two day event from Frankfurt!
Participation in your own sports car or various sports car models for rent are available.
Optionally, the addition of a driver training is possible.
One day tour:
- 23.04. – 24.04.2023
- 30.04. – 01.05.2023
- 14.05. – 17.05.2023
- 11.05. – 12.05.2023
- 18.06. – 18.06.2023
- 23.07. – 24.07.2023
- 20.08. – 21.08.2023
- 03.09. – 04.09.2023
- 01.10. – 02.10.2023
- 15.10. – 16.10.2023
- 29.10. – 30.10.2023
Two day tour:
- 23.04. – 25.04.2023
- 30.04. – 02.05.2023
- 14.05. – 16.05.2023
- 11.05. – 13.05.2023
- 18.06. – 20.06.2023
- 23.07. – 25.07.2023
- 20.08. – 22.08.2023
- 03.09. – 05.09.2023
- 01.10. – 03.10.2023
- 15.10. – 17.10.2023
- 29.10. – 31.10.2023
from 499.00 €
Fantastic roads lead you during our Mosel sports car tour to fascinating stage destinations and to selected locations such as Cochem, the Moselschlößchen in Traben-Trarbach, Trier, the German Volcano Road, Nordschleife/Nürburgring
- 09:00 am Welcome and safety briefing at the start location in Frankfurt a. M.
- 10:00 UhrStart of the Mosel sports car tour
- 01:00 pm Lunch at Hotel Moselschlösschen or Hotel Bellevue in Traben-Trarbach
- 02:30 pm Return to Frankfurt
- 04:30 pm Farewell / End of the event
- 02:30 pm Continue via the German Volcano Road to Bad Bertrich
- 03:30 pm Coffee break in Bad Bertrich
- 04:00 pm Continue to the Nürburgring via the German Volcano Road.
- 05:30 pm Check-in at the Lindner Motorsporthotel Nürburgring
- 08:00 pm Dinner at the legendary “Pistenklause” at the Nordschleife
- 10:30 pm Evening at the hotel bar or cigar lounge
- Until 08:30 amCommon breakfast
- 09:00amSafety briefing and race track experience Nordschleife
1 cab lap on the Nordschleife e.g. in a BMW M5 CS (1-3 persons)
1 cab lap exclusively on the Nordschleife e.g. in a Porsche 992 GT3 Manthey Racing (1 person)
- 01:00 pm Lunch at the Lindner Motorsporthotel Nürburgring
- 02:00 pm Return journey to Frankfurt
- 04:00 pm Coffee break and farewell
- Various sports / super sports car models incl. 400 free kilometers (2-day tour 600 km)
- Transfer & fuel for 400 km (2-day trip 600 km)
- 1 B&B in a 4**** star hotel of the respective region
- 1x dinner with 3-course menu (2-day tour)
- Drinks and small snacks “on board”
- Designed roadbook and digital route for mobile phone/tablet, walkie-talkies
- 1 or 2 x lunch during the tour
- Non-alcoholic drinks during the trip (excluding drinks with the menu)
- 1 or 2 x coffee break with pastries
- Supporting program during the tour (entrance fee, guided tours, etc.)
- Final drink at the destination
- Planning and tour guidance by experienced instructors
- Photo and/or video service with download link after the event
The daily updated Corona rules apply, which you please ask for yourself for Germany or the respective event country. Unfortunately, we cannot assume any guarantee or liability for this!