Participants:The sports car tour takes place with a minimum of 5 participants per vehicle. Maximum participants: 10 per super sports car, spectators free of charge
Super sports car drive yourself
Once drive a super sports car yourself…
Realize your dream of driving a Lamborghini Huracan Spyder or Coupe or Ferrari 488 Spider or Mercedes-AMG GTR yourself one day.
We offer this experience in an hour package from MOTORWORLD Region Stuttgart in Böblingen, from Roomers Baden-Baden and in Munich.
For an additional charge and on request, you can also drive the Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster or the McLaren 570s Spider from Novitec!
Program example “Driving a super sports car yourself”:
- Welcome at the V8 Hotel at the MOTORWORLD Region Stuttgart in Böblingen
- Familiarization with the respective super sports car
- 50 kilometers overland and highway
- Photo shoot with the super sports car and you
- Video recording of the start and end of the tour
- For an additional charge we also offer a recording of your ride by an actioncam on USB stick (35,00 €)
- For an additional charge and on request, you can also drive the Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster or the McLaren 570s Spider from Novitec!
You would like to combine the ride in a super sports car with an exclusive framework program?
Then take a look at our sports car tours!
- Proportionate vehicle transport and logistics
- approx. 15 min. Safety and vehicle briefing
- 45 min. Supercar tour (approx. 50 kilometers)
- Photos/video of you and the supercar (static)
- Instructor in the passenger seat
- Fuel for 50 free kilometers
- Parking fees for your own car at the start/finish location
- Other extras or private expenses that are not part of the services
- Lunch and coffee breaks as well as drinks are paid directly on site by the customer
- Original driver’s license and identity card or passport
- Comfortable clothing (smart casual) and shoes
- Minimum age for super sports cars such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Mercedes-AMG GTR models from 30 years and minimum driving license possession 5 years.
- A valid driver’s license and ID card or passport must be presented when the vehicle is handed over. Only original documents are accepted!
- A liability waiver must be signed on site
- There is a deductible of € 10,000.00 in the event of a claim
- A deposit of 3.000,00 € is to be paid
- The terms and conditions and data protection provisions of drive in motion – Automotive Events apply.
- Please bring your original driver’s license and ID card or passport to the event
- A deductible of € 10,000.00 per claim applies to the super sports cars
- The deposit is 3.000,00 €
- For the Lamborghini Aventador Roadster, a deductible of € 15,000.00 per claim applies. The deposit is 5.000,00 €
- The deposit amount is to be paid before the start of the event by bank transfer
- Our GTC apply
The daily updated Corona rules apply, which you please ask for yourself for Germany or the respective event country. Unfortunately, we cannot assume any guarantee or liability for this!