Discover a perfect combination between oriental charm, ultra-modern architecture and high tech in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. Explore its traditional, architectural and culinary characteristics. Learn about professional racing business during your personal driving experience on the Yas Marina Circuit, the Formula 1 racing track in Abu Dhabi.
The Yas Marina Circuit
The race track was designed by the German architect Herman Tilke. Partially it is built very close to the artificial marina and thereby reminds of the harbor racing passage at Monaco. Spectacular and a worldwide novelty is the exit of the pit lane which leads through a tunnel underneath the safety zone of the first curve
Another novelty leads the track through a bridge-like part of the Yas Viceroy ***** Hotel. By its illumination the hotel reminds of the Allianz Arena in Munich.
- entry, guided tours, etc
- exclusive accompanying program
- Planning and tour guide
- Arrival at Abu Dhabi
- Check In at Yas Viceroy ***** Hotel on Yas Island, situated directly at the racing track and the Yas Marina harbor
- Exploring Abu Dhabi
Sheik Zayed mosque, modern skyscrapers and pictorial boardwalk. Visiting the "Heritage Village", a museum with information e.g. about the pre-mineral oil era.
- Optional visit at the world-wide known Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital which is run by a German doctor.
- Aston Martin or Mercedes-AMG
- Driving Experience on the Formula 1 race track, Kart Challenge in the afternoon
- Return Dubai – Frankfurt am Main
- scheduled flight with Etihad Airways or other airline, economy class: Frankfurt am Main to Abu Dhabi
- Rail & Fly (2nd class) from/to all German railway stations
- taxes and fees (depending on daily changes)
- 3 nights/half-board at 4 to 5* hotel, (rooms with bathroom or en suite, phone and Sat-TV)
- 2x lunch
- half-day city-tour Abu Dhabi
- Aston Martin GT4, Mercedes-AMG or Jaguar driver training
- Kart Challenge
- visitation of racing track
- motor sports insurance with retention (obligation!)
- English speaking tourist guide, buses with air-condition
- all visits and entrance fees according to itinerary included
- travel guide „United Arab Emirates“
- travel health insurance
- agency services: concept, research, organization, revision
- local assistance by a project manager
4 day event
from 3,499.- Euro/person