We are driving north, to the Ruppin lake disctrict, where Rheinsberg Castle impresses like no other castle by its picturesque position at lake Grienerick. Here nature, architecture and fine arts were put together to a harmonic overall impression.
Afterwards our tour leads us to the elegant Fleesensee Castle at Müritz national park. With its innovative design concept, this hotel combines elegance and modern spirit impressively, is offering an exclusive atmosphere. Passing Neuruppin, the home town of Fontane, situated at Brandenburg’s longest lake, we will be returning to the fascination of Germany’s capital city.
Our road trips are bookable as one or several day events on fixed dates!
Porsche 911 Coupe and Convertible, Porsche Panamera, Porsche Cayenne, Porsche Macan, Mercedes-AMG C63S Coupe and Limousine, G63, GLE 63S, S63 Coupe, GTS Edition 1
Of course we are offering individually planned driving tours, too!
- designed roadbook
- drinks on board
- entrance, guided tours, etc.
- night/breakfast in double rooms and dinner at a 4****hotel (several day trips)
- one or several days
- planning and tour guide
- 08:30 am Welcome with coffee at the start location in Berlin
Safetybriefing, introduction of the vehicles
- 09:30 am Start your engines …
- 11:00 am Arrival at Rheinsberg Castle, short sightseeing tour
- 12:00 am Departure to Hotel Fleesensee Castle
- 01:00 pm Arrival at Hotel Fleesensee Castle, lunch
- 02:00 pm Return to Berlin
- 03:15 pm Coffee break
- 04:15 pm Return to start location
- 05:30 pm Arrival at start location, drink / good-bye
- Several sports cars
- incl. 300 free kilometers (2-day trip 400 km, 3-day trip 600 km)
- Transfer & fuel for 300 km (400 resp. 600 km)
- Welcome coffee at start location
- Lunch during the road trips
- Drinks and Snacks “on board”
- Designed road books
- Coffee breaks with pastry
- Accompanying program (entry, guided tours, etc.)
- Drink at finish
- Planning, road books and tour guide
- Overnight stays, breakfast, double room, lunch at the 5***** Schlosshotel Fleesensee