Experience a fascinating emotional winter training in combined with alpine flair and „Hüttengaudi“ – 250 km south of Munich.
More than 2 km of prepared tracks, drift orbits and handling courses are waiting. Experience breath taking drifts in your sports car, dance on the ice.
Professional and winterproof instructors will assist you. Due to individual grouping of attendants both, beginners and experts, will get their money‘s worth!
Porsche Option (subject to availability):
PORSCHE BOXSTER, PORSCHE 997, PORSCHE 991, PORSCHE RALLYE JUNIOR, PORSCHE GT3
- one or sevaral days
- exklusive accompanying program
- planning and tour guide
- three days
- night/breakfast in double rooms and dinner at a 4****hotel (several day trips)
Arrival, meet and greet at ****Hotel, Check In and Drivers Dinner
Driver safety training: Braking techniques on ice, training in the drift orbit, first training on small handling course.
Finally the legendary Fight of Champions
Time for Wellness & Dinner at 1.870 m, incl. „Hüttenabend“ in the mountain lodge and toboggann tour
Driver safety training: Ice Up, free pratice on 2 km handling track, finally the WP Katschberg race.
Winner’s ceremony and departure
Services included when participating in your own sports car:
- 2 nights/breakfast at 4-star hotel
- 2 x dinner incl. transfers and soft drinks
- Bavarian snack and soft drinks at the training area
- Trainings program and hire charge for facilities
- Support by a professional DMSB instructors
- Radio service and course plan on board
- Tour guide
- Driver booklet with hints for sports riders
- Photo service on track, picture download
from 1,295.- Euro/person
All models subject to availability, employed by two drivers, fully comprehensive insurance
(deductible 5,000 Euro)
from 600.- Euro/person
Extra Charge Single Driver
from 1,000.- Euro/person