- Mediated flight to Malaga and back
- All airport and city transfers during the event
- 3 nights in a 4 or 5-star hotel in Marbella, e.g. Puente Romano or Marbella Club Hotel
— or comparable.
- Foodie tour in Malaga for approx. 3 hours incl. food and drinks
- Coffee break with pastries and non-alcoholic drinks on 4 days
- All lunches incl. non-alcoholic drinks
- All dinners as menu in hotel or beach club or restaurant without drinks
- Arranged sports car according to listing/price list/vehicle category
- incl. 650 free kilometers for 2 days
- Roadmap incl. App application for kurviger.de and/or Google Maps.
- Parking fees
- Fuel for 650 free kilometers
- Transport, logistics, transfer, and provision of the vehicles at the hotel incl. staff, fuel, vehicle preparation, etc.
- Agency service incl. concept, on-site implementation, follow-up
- Photos and videos of the event as download link after the event
Embark on our Sports Car Tour Costa del Sol, a remarkable journey that will take you along the legendary “Road of the White Villages”. Your adventure begins in the historic city of Málaga, where you will discover numerous culinary delights.
From Málaga you will be taken by shuttle to Marbella – a city synonymous with luxury and sophistication.
Marbella is the perfect starting point for a truly remarkable experience. Here you will get to know your powerful sports car and start your drive along the picturesque coastline, combined with the breathtaking charm of the famous “Road of the White Villages”.
The Road of the White Villages
This enchanting route winds through the heart of Andalusia and offers postcard-perfect views of these traditional Spanish villages. The contrast between the whitewashed houses and the bright blue sky is simply mesmerizing! Your sports car, with its responsive handling and powerful engine, will effortlessly negotiate the winding roads while you enjoy every moment.
Our sports car tour along the Costa del Sol is more than just a drive
It’s a captivating journey. The combination of state-of-the-art automotive technology and the natural beauty of the Mediterranean coastline and picturesque villages will ensure that you create memories that will last a lifetime.
Book your sports car tour today and be enchanted by the synergy of high-performance automobiles and the breathtaking Spanish coast!
from 7.999 €
price per person
Sports Car Tour Costa del Sol / Marbella – Sample Program
4 days / 3 nights
Arrival to Malaga – Foodie Tour – Transfer to Marbella
Morning flight from Frankfurt / Munich / Dusseldorf / Stuttgart to Malaga
11:00 – 13:00 Arrival in Malaga
Shuttle to the city center of Malaga
Foodietour through Malaga with visit of markets, regional bars and restaurants incl. tasting of regional specialties.
Morning market tour
Get off the beaten path of Malaga’s tourist hotspots, like the Roman Theater and Picasso Museum, and immerse yourself in an authentic culinary experience with our Morning Market Food Tour.
Learn how to shop like a local and get insider tips on how to navigate our incredible Central Market. Sample the produce and get to know the vendors as you go.
14:00 Free time / City stroll / Shopping.
15:30 Transfer to Hotel Marbella Beach Club or Puente Romano Beach Resort.
16:30 Check-in Hotel / Relax & Refresh
Hotel Marbella Club, Puente Romano Beach Resort
20:00 Dinner in one of the restaurants/terraces in the hotel or on the beach
22:00 Evening at the hotel bar, terrace or club
The Road of the White Villages – Tour 01
Until 09:00 common breakfast
Safety Briefing / Tour briefing / Vehicle briefing in the respective groups / Group division
Ronda, Setenil de las Bodegas, Olvera, Algodonales, Zahara de la Sierra, Grazalema
18:00 Return to the hotel
Relax & Refresh
20:00 Dinner at the hotel, in Marbella or at the Beach Club with a final dinner
The Road of the White Villages – Tour 02
- Drinks at dinner and other occasions unless otherwise specified.
- Minibar, wellness treatments, etc.
A disclaimer including data protection declaration and photo and film permission must be signed on site
- Image source(s):
- drive in motion